Sunday, September 6, 2009

I win!

I found out a couple days ago that I won the free session of picture-taking from Cozart Photography & I'm SOOO excited about it. For one, I never win anything, so it feels good to break that streak...and for two, I have been toying with the idea of getting maternity pictures done while we are still here in Texas, so this works out perfectly! I wouldn't want anyone else but Laura & Slade to take them for me (or you too, Cassandra...but you're in AR, ugh! ha.) Even though I'll probably post some of the pictures on here, getting maternity pictures is a slightly more personal process than any regular photo shoot, so I like that I'm so comfortable with them. It'll make for a fun experience & daddy Chad will be here to share in it with me! Yay! That's all I have for now! If you haven't already, check out their most recent work on their Cozart Photography site.

Thanks Laura & Slade! :)

1 comment:

cls said...

That's so great!!! I gladly hand you over to Laura and Slade :)

Make sure you get those done! I've heard from mamas who "didn't want to take those kind of pictures" that they really regret not doing it. Have fun!