Monday, September 7, 2009

Premium Meme Award

I got this blog award from my friend Shyanne. I have to list 7 traits about myself and pass this award onto 7 other friends.

1. I am an avid and self-trained shopper and bargain finder, though thankfully (says our pocket books), I'm not a compulsive spender. I enjoy browsing the stores so I know what they have for times when I need specific items & have to know where to go to find them. It's a healthy habit, but sometimes hard on the feet & most of the time hard to keep the hubby interested & by my side throughout the shopping trip. As he says, "she has to touch everything in the store...", lol. Sometimes that's true. ;)
2. I love to spend time with my family, doing all things from just sitting around, dancing, playing washers, eating, having game-nights, or staying up until 3:00am like last night throwing down some serious Spades.
3. I think I was put on this earth to be a mommy (that's not the only thing, but definitely the most important one from now on! :)). I can't wait 'til she's here & in our arms.
4. I have a love for all pictures & picture-related projects. Photography is definitely something I enjoy & can spend hours working on at a time.
5. I enjoy classy events like dinners, dances, weddings, & reunions. Something about dolling up is enjoyable & girly...which I look forward to, on occasion. :)
6. Traveling is a major part of mine & Chad's life. We love to see new things, visit new places, & make lasting & special memories everywhere life leads us.
7. I am a sucker for all things chocolate or sugary...& I have the cavities to prove it. Ha.

I am going to tag: Cassandra, Emily, Laura, Leah, Courtney, Sarah M., & Sarah L.

No comments: