Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Pa's Day...

I must send a Happy Father's Day to my daddy. A man who is admired by so many, lives life to its fullest, and helped to raise me in a family that I could not survive without. At a ripe 67 years of age, you are still blowin' and goin' & you continue to make me proud to be your daughter everyday.

To all of my grandpa's up there in Heaven, I miss you dearly and I can't wait to get to hug around your neck again. You are severely missed and have made a huge mark on me and my heart.

And, to my husband who is a gleaming father-to-be...I have been waiting for the chance to make you a daddy for a while now, and I am so excited to see the amazing transformation into fatherhood that is sure to take place. You are going to be the best daddy in the world. I love you so much and can't wait to be holding our little one together soon. You are my best friend and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Happy Father-to-be Day, baby. I love you so much!

No comments: