Friday, May 15, 2009

Life is Beachy...

Well, Chad & I weighed our options to stay here in our town for our last weekend before the deployment, or to drive 2 1/2 hours to the beach again. As you can imagine, we decided on the beach. It's just so warm and relaxing and NOT Fayetteville. Ha.



Nothing beats sitting on a lawn chair at the Marriott resort on the beach there. Soaking in the nice, warm sun and dipping into the perfectly temped pools to cool off. Then, walking on the beach and throwing the football to get all sandy again. It's a good time. The ocean water itself is still on the chilly side, although my face could probably benefit from the salt water. I'm still fighting the hormonic breakouts I was having trouble with several months ago. It's driving me crazy.



I still haven't found a swimsuit that I can be happy and comfortable in this summer. It's quite depressing. If anyone finds a site or store where I can find a bottom that will hold in a curvaceous butt and a tankini top that holds in the ladies and might grow along with my belly, that'd be awesome! Hook me up! :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute modest swimsuits...
http://www.limericki.com

I have my 4 favorites posted on my blog.

Congrats on the pregnancy, by the way! I hope everything is going well for you!