Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bullets?

I don't have a whole lot going on these days, so I guess you will have to do with bullets:
* We are hanging out here in Arkansas, just doing our thing. Chad doesn't ever get called into work, so we pretty much just spend all day doing whatever. Lots of movies have been watched, we are happy good-TV season has kicked off, & we enjoy spending time with some of our greatest friends!
* Working out has been great. It feels awesome to get off of the couch. I struggled a little this past weekend, but doubled up my workout today to try and make up for my laziness. I really hope all of this work pays off somehow!
*We saw Paul Blart Mall Cop this Tuesday night and I would not recommend it to anyone. It MAY be worth renting if there's nothing else, but it didn't impress Elya or myself at all. Chad liked it though. If that tells you anything, I'm not sure. :)
*This weekend was awesome with the family in Flower Mound. We played the Wii, threw the football & fished at the lake, cooked out, played with my nephew Ethan, and played some good family games like Battle of the Sexes, Apple to Apples, & Cranium.
*We desperately need to go to the grocery store, but we're too lazy...imagine that. :)
*It's time for bed.

Sorry this was so extremely boring. Maybe I'll have something more for you soon.

No comments: