Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In the Myrtle-B, yo!

We have arrived to our Christmas celebration location for this season! We flew cross country and arrived here in Myrtle Beach yesterday afternoon to spend the holidays with Chad's side of the family. Mommy-in-law has finished all of her extreme Christmas decorations and the house looks beautiful, inside & out. We have a Sellers family portrait scheduled for this evening at Sears. It should be a good time. haha.

I can't believe we are only 2 days away from Christmas. Thank the great Lord above for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ! And also, a great thank you to him for allowing the love of my life to be home this Christmas season. We are so blessed! I would also like to send my love and sympathy out to those who have their 'other halves' overseas right now. God bless them & keep them safe!

Praise the Lord for all He has lavished upon us! I wish everyone a wonderful & joyful Christmas celebration.


No comments: