Thursday, December 25, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas...

We have been busy little elf bakers today. Our pie creations turned out beautifully & Chad & I ended up with pumpkin, pecan, and cherry pies. MMM, MM, good. We are all so excited to cut into them tomorrow! I also went ahead and prepared some deviled eggs (MMM) & my mommy's bestest stuffing in the world. I'm gonna try it out on the Sellers family to see how it goes over with them. I can't wait for dinner tomorrow.

We all went to see 4 Christmases tonight at the theatre. It was really cute & fun to go with the fam.

I still, even though I'm 24 and know that Christmas isn't all about Santa & presents, I will still admit that I get excited about the next morning of surprises & family time. I gotta go to sleep now so it'll come faster! :)

Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night!

No comments: