Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I done fell off...

I can't keep my hands off of the Reese's miniatures in the freezer. Ohhh, when that cold milk chocolate hits your lips and it starts to melt away on your tongue; leaving that yummy and sugary peanut buttery surprise inside.....it makes me weak. haha.

I've consumed entirely too many for one person in the past couple days. I am ashamed. And still not feeling the urge to get my chubby butt up to do anything that will remotely help burn the extra cals.

And it's not even that time of the month yet. GRRR to you crazy and delectable chocolate candy makers. You are my kryptonite.

3 comments:

cls said...

Ahh! Reeses are the best! Now I want some. Thanks a lot!! ;)

The Holik's said...

I completely understand the need for chocalate!! I love it too!!

Shaunna said...

Reeses are definitely my downfall! (One of MANY!) Chocolate and peanut butter-Best combo ever!! MMMM!!