Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Fever...

Well, it would probably not be a shock at all to most of the people I talk to on a regular basis, that I'm very interested and really looking forward to the day Chad and I (and God of course) decide to try and have a baby (times 3...hopefully). Not like triplets cuz that would just be crazy, but 3 in all, maybe 4 if the 'accidents', such as myself (seriously, I was one), continue to run in my family. haha.

I know we aren't 'all set' to start a family right now, but I sure do have days when it's really on my mind and my heart wants to have one. Babies are such a beautiful and wonderful blessing. They're warm and snuggly and are accomplishments that change your life in the best way possible. I see little boys and girls ALL of the time on base and in our condo complex and it makes me very jealous. If we found out tomorrow that I was pregnant, there'd be no problem. There would be two extremely large smiles on faces around here. I'd be happy as can be. And so would the future daddy. :) But, I don't feel that our day is here yet. It'll come when it comes, and when it does, blessed be the day. *sigh*

Oh yea, and happy 75th post anniversay to me! :)

3 comments:

cls said...

Everyone's having baby fever, it seems! You're still young, you haven't been married long. I say wait a while...but Chad is 45, so ya might need to start a little sooner than most...just kidding! ;) I love you!

Emily said...

I'm the same way as you! I've got baby fever, but I can still wait. This time when it's just the two of us is SO special. Enjoy it while you can. No matter how fun a baby sounds, I won't ever get this time back. Thanks for your prayers on the housing situation!

Kathy Robertson said...

What a neat place to keep in touch. Jackie showed me Emily's blog and got me connected to yurs. Now I can save you some breath on the phone!! I love you.