Monday, April 28, 2008

MMM...Rain....

Today, it is rainy. It's dark outside, everything is wet, and the air is clean. Sometimes, I just love a good rain. It's cleansing and refreshing and it smells so nice. Chad had PT (physical training) this morning and I will admit, I was a little jealous of him. They were forced to work out outside and he came home soaked from head to toe. That might sound silly to some, but I miss those days of going outside and playing in the rain, or being forced to do so for soccer. Being wet and muddy from head to toe...there's nothing like it. I think I'll go sit on my balcony with a blanket and some hot tea now. Enjoy your day, rain or shine! :)

The beautiful Ft. Davis Mountains before it rained.




And then AFTER it rained...Remnants of the last time I REALLY had fun in the rain & mud. We were DIRTY! :)

No comments: