Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl 2008...

Shall I cheer for the Patriots because they are currently undefeated and it would be a really cool record-breaking feat to finish the season completely undefeated too?...even though they cheated at the beginning of the season and they're reputation is shot?...and even though their quarterback had a kid illegitimately and has nothing to do with the mother or child? Hmmmm, I'm torn.

ORRR, cheer for the Giants, of whom I've never cheered for before because they are simply the underdogs and everyone loves to see an upset (except for Patriot fans of course). I think I might just be neutral for the evening and say "yay for them" to whoever wins.

Well, as you can probably tell, I'm not all that jazzed about either of the teams playing in the 'big game' tomorrow, so I think I'm just going to go to my oldest bro's house to tailgate and hang out with everyone. They're having a big party, but they have a small TV, so I'm really not sure how that all works out. 30 people watching in on the same 27" TV should be interesting. I love football, but I like it even more when I care about one of the teams. I guess if nothing else, Tom Brady's not too bad to look at. Hmmm...


2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Ummm...Kelly I hate to break it to ya, but you better just root for the Patriots because the Chargers aren't playing in the superbowl...hehe:) It's the NY Giants playing the Patriots:)

I'm going for the underdog Giants...but I'm really just all about the yummy food at the party:)

cls said...

I didn't even KNOW it was Super Bowl Sunday until this afternoon...sad.