Sunday, February 3, 2008

GOOOOO Giants!

And I'm not just saying that as a person who just cheers for the team that won...after the fact (cuz those people really get on my nerves). I was cheering for them from the day's start because I figure they deserve it if they can pull one over on a team like the Patriots that has achieved an undefeated season thus far. I sat in front of the TV all of the way from the introduction of the teams, through the amazingly beautiful national anthem sung by Jordin Sparks, and the entirety of the game, commercials included. The Budweiser commercial with the Clydesdale-in-training by the dalmation won my own personal commercial contest. E*Trade's talking baby was pretty cute too...til he threw up, haha. It was a rather slow-starting game, but by the fourth quarter, I was so fired up I was clapping and squirmingly nervous their at the end. There were a few clutch plays that really gave the Giants the momentum they needed to finish it out strong...and they pulled them off...YAY FOR THEM!
I am looking forward to a couple of good workout weeks ahead of me. I have plans to really kick it into gear for the little time I have left to attempt looking hott before Chad gets home. He's working out so hard for me (and him of course) while he's over there, I feel as though I owe it to him too, to look hott and sexy for his return. You would be amazed at what can be accomplished in just a couple of weeks when you do everything right, so that's what I'm trying for. Whatever product I end up with at the end of it, I'm sure he will be happy with no matter what. That's why I married such a wonderful man. But seriously, I'm feeling rather flabby = not okay with me. So wish me luck and perseverance! Good night for now...

1 comment:

cls said...

I didn't watch the Super Bowl, but I watched some of the commercials on myspace afterward, and the clydesdale/dalmation one made me cry!! I loved it! Those horses are so beautiful!