Friday, February 1, 2008

Updated 'Come Home' info...

Good news! My hubby's return is scheduled for the 17th of Feb. back to the base, and I'm hoping to get to see him on the 20th here in Texas. That's a week earlier than we had initially expected! YAY! 7 days sooner makes a bigger difference than you would think! That is, assuming things don't change between now and then...and that wishful thinking is pretty much just that...WISHFUL! haha. I don't think they ever do what they say there going to do when they say they're going to do it...and in the meantime we are all just sitting here, waiting for answers...that's why we spouses must be flexible. It gets kind of annoying being flexible all the time though. Just do what you say, when you say you're going to and we would all be good! That seems slightly out of reach though for some reason. Hmmmph. Maybe someday the government/military will change its ways. In the meantime, I'm not holding my breath (cause I would probably die by doing so) and instead, I am going to be positive and just wait and see. YAY for seeing my Chad. I'm so excited! I miss him...and love him :).

1 comment:

cls said...

Yay for coming home early! P.S. You might wanna be careful about what you post online....although this post doesn't reveal too much...Aaron is always telling me not to post anything military-related online 'cuz you never know...blah blah blah. Just a thought.

Happy for you!!