Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yay for Surprises...

I thought last night was just going to be a regular Friday night with nothing to do but it turned out to be a pretty good night overall. My best friend Nicole & her sister Kyla (practically my sisters) both decided to drive in from Lubbock last night to surprise their mom and me. We went out to eat at the airport which has delicious Chinese food and then we went over to their house to see Kyla's new miniature Australian Shepherd puppy, whom she named Howdy. He is SOOOO cute! I never realized how fluffy they are, but he felt like a really soft teddy bear. So sweet! And great to see my girls! :)
Then my mom and I decided to go home and on our way, we stopped at Starbucks for some hot black tea. The girl kind of messed up our order though and accidentally gave us iced black tea...not the same thing. haha. So, long story short, we got 4 drinks for the price of 2. Yay for us. By the way, their hot black tea is yum yum with a couple sugars put in it! The iced tea was good too, just too cold for a night when it was 27 degrees out.

When we got home, we got out our blankeys and snuggled up to watch the new Las Vegas episode and enjoyed that together. Then I went to bed knowing I was going to have to get up for work this morning...UGH! haha. It never ends! jk. Now, onto a fun night tonight, hopefully! :)

1 comment:

cls said...

Glad you had a good night! Kyla's puppy is sooooo cute! I didn't know Australian Sheperds came in a miniature version. You might have created a monster...because I have ALWAYS wanted an Aussie Shep but always thought they'd big too big for our house....uh oh...