Monday, January 21, 2008

Guitar Hero Frenzy...

Well, looks like it's taken me until Monday to catch you up on my weekend events, but better late than never, right?! Saturday night turned out to be a good one. I went over to my bro & sis-in-law's house for game night with them, Nicole, Kyla, and my bro-in-law Doug. We started out playing Guitar Hero III, then moved on to Scene It: Squabble which is a fun game of boys vs. girls. Of course, the ladies reigned victorious, as we always do ;)! No surprise to anyone but the boys who lost, of course...always so high and mighty on their thrones. Leave it to us four intelligent and beautiful ladies to knock them off of it pretty quickly. haha. I will give them credit though, they had a good lead for a little while there. But when it came down to clutch, the boobs won! hah. Nicole & Kyla left about 12:30am and we continued our Guitar Hero frenzy. But this time, we hit up the II version.

This is the version I have back at home so I am familiar with some of the songs. It was great fun. Free Bird, the longest song in Guitar Hero history, was finally beaten by KK and Doug on the third try (it's a tough song if you've never tried it)...needless to say, high fives went around to all. Then my bro, Adam, and I took our shot on the 'ole gee-tars! About 2 1/2 hours of rockin' out later, we finally beat an awesome song, both at 98% (which is frickin' close to perfect), accumulating over 368,000 points (which is almost unheard of on medium), haha. Anyways, we had a great time. I think Adam wanted to peel my eyes and fingers away from the guitars, so he handed me a new PS3 game called MotorSport which is pretty much a racing game...which falls into the category of 'my faves' when it comes to video games. We loved our old school Nintendo when we were little. I didn't leave their house until 3:40am. It was like our little kid times, staying up late to try to save the princess and beat the next level on Super Mario Bros. Good times, good times. Got to bed at 4:00am and slept until 12:30. Not bad I must say. Maybe I'm not quite as old as I feel sometimes, lol. :)

No comments: