Thursday, January 17, 2008

Funny line...

I received My Big Fat Greek Wedding in my Blockbuster mail the other day, so I finally decided to stick it in tonight since nothing else was on, and got a kick out of one of the lines in it. The mother was talking to Toula about her being in love with the hot guy and how she was going to try and change her father's mind about what he thought of the whole thing and the mom said...

"The man is the head of the household, but the woman is the neck...and she controls every which way the head will turn."

Pretty clever statement...and maybe slightly accurate too! :) Maybe that's why I liked it so much.

I'm actually kind of surprised that was the first time I have ever seen that movie...although I kind of feel like I might have started it once, and accidentally fell asleep...but who knows!?! I forget movies like an hour after I see them most of the time anyways, haha. It was a cute one though! :)

P.S. Those bridesmaid dresses were the most hideous things I have ever seen! Poor bride! :) See example below...eek!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's definitely my favorite quote from the movie and it's OH so true! ;0)