Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Things...

Well, I have enjoyed American Idol the past two nights. There are definitely some super-crazies out there! And the sad thing is, they think they're normal....hhmmpph. Sad.

The Biggest Loser was fabulous the other day. Three teams competing for the top spot & they all did so good this week! I think I definitely would have picked the Luxury envelope if I had to choose it though, like Dan & his mama. But that's just me. MMMM to massages!

I'm also stuck on watching Project Runway every Wednesday on Bravo. It's so cool to see what kind of garments they come up with...and they're all so different. I was sad to see Kit go last night though! She was cool.

I bought Chad's ticket home the other day so that's exciting! It just makes me super-antsy though. And we still have a good 5 weeks or so before he actually makes his trek back. As soon as we get out of January, everything should really pick up then! We're excited!

I need to get back to working out. I took a day or two off, and now I'm feeling chubby and lazy again. GRRR. Plus, cellulite is GROSS! :) GO AWAY! haha.

I think that's all for now.

No comments: