Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hubby Returns

I just wanted to express my happiness over the home return of the hubs. He gets here tomorrow, which happens to be his birthday, & I CANNOT wait to have him in my arms again. Getting a queen size bed to yourself is totally overrated after the first couple days of sprawling out. Believe me, it gets colder and colder as the days pass.

I am so proud of him and the extreme amount of dedication & persistence that going through J-school called for. He is a shining example of someone who is focused & goal-oriented. We have so much to be thankful for and one of those things is definitely having a husband/daddy that loves us more than anything & is sickened by the separation that the Air Force occasionally forces upon us as a family. We always make it through though & I'm glad that tomorrow, our world goes back to normal which I feel is PERFECT. He is my knight in musty C-130 flight suits...and I LOVE him so.

Hubby, congrats on finishing your Master's & officially becoming a C-130J Pilot over the summer. I don't know how you do it, but it's wonderful to be holding your hand while you do.  And Happy Early Birthday, hot boy! :)

1 comment:

amiller0611 said...

awww! so perfect. glad you're whole again :) -adriane