Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eh...

I don't know if it is just that I can't decide what to do today, or if it's one of those 'rut' days where you just wanna lay around and do NOTHING. I can think of about 15 things that I COULD do, but just don't wanna. So, I think HGTV is going to be my entertaining friend today. Design to Sell, The Unsellables, Design on a Dime, Color Splash, & Spice Up My Kitchen all have a follower today. :) Maybe soon I'll make myself & Kenna something for lunch.

P.S. We have officially made it to Week 37 so we have a happy, full-term baby in my belly! Miss Kennady can arrive anytime she feels like it now! Come on down & meet your parents little lady! :)

3 comments:

*All About The Carson's* said...

Omg..37 weeks..how exciting!

The Kopers said...

I though I was the only one who watched hours and hours of HGTV on my lazy days! Good to know I'm not alone!

Bryan and Chelsey's Moss Moments said...

Yay for lazy days! :)