Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eh...

I don't know if it is just that I can't decide what to do today, or if it's one of those 'rut' days where you just wanna lay around and do NOTHING. I can think of about 15 things that I COULD do, but just don't wanna. So, I think HGTV is going to be my entertaining friend today. Design to Sell, The Unsellables, Design on a Dime, Color Splash, & Spice Up My Kitchen all have a follower today. :) Maybe soon I'll make myself & Kenna something for lunch.

P.S. We have officially made it to Week 37 so we have a happy, full-term baby in my belly! Miss Kennady can arrive anytime she feels like it now! Come on down & meet your parents little lady! :)

3 comments:

Family of Three said...

Omg..37 weeks..how exciting!

The Kopers said...

I though I was the only one who watched hours and hours of HGTV on my lazy days! Good to know I'm not alone!

Unknown said...

Yay for lazy days! :)