Sunday, October 25, 2009

DONE!!! :)

I officially finished Kenna's bassinet makeover today! It took me a LOT of work on this thing...and though it may look pretty easy from the outside, there's really another 3 pieces that aren't showing that had to be done and attached too. I'm quite impressed with myself on this project. It was quite a challenging one to take on for my second project with a sewing machine EVER. Chad & I are both really happy about how it turned out. And, though it's not perfect nor anywhere near perfect (luckily, you all can't see the small flaws from there :)), I think Kennady will really like it. Either way, I know it's wayyyy better than how it started! :) Check out this link to see the before & after pics:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31320161&l=a7bb873222&id=54100340

Now, I think I'm done sewing for a little while. Gotta let the brain juices rest for a bit. Maybe Christmas shopping is my next mission...OHHH DARN....! :) Hope all had a great weekend!

P.S. For some reason, blogger refuses to even react to me when I push the 'upload image' button. It allows me to do video, but no pictures. It's about to drive me crazy. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are so good! How special for Kennady to have something made especially for her by Mommy! :)