Well, my hubby is officially getting on a plane as I am typing this, to return his cute little butt to the states. It's going to take them a couple of days to get back here, but the trek has begun! Woo-hoo! :)
Since he is soon to be here, I have quite a few things on my list to get done prior to him doing so. Like to hear it, here it goes:
*Service the Tahoe from everything including: getting the oil changed, getting the tires check, armor-all-ing the entire inside, & vacuuming & washing it to make it look like new again.
* Begin the bumper pad/sheets/pillow making process with my beloved mommy, the seamstress for Kennady. :) We have some serious work to knock out this weekend! :)
* Pack all of my ridiculous belongings & pray that they fit into the car. I haven't worn some of the clothes I brought with me in like 3 months. I'm kinda sad I even brought them. Just more to pack! Ugh!
* Gather baby belongings & pack them tightly. I figure it will be like a baby Christmas at our house when we 'unpack' all of our fun toys for Kennady! We are so blessed!
* Get another prenatal massage done on Friday evening after work...yum.
* Get my 'locks highlighted, trimmed, & styled this Saturday...I love salon days.
* Treat myself to a mani-pedi in prep for our maternity pictures...and for my wonderful returning hubby to enjoy too, of course ;)! It's really for you babe, I promise. Hehe.
* Turn Chad's 2nd cell phone back on (yes, he is a brat and has 2...don't ask ;)).
* Get our mail forwarded back to NC...(I forgot what day I set it to stop coming to TX...hmm).
* Write a couple more thank you notes to a few gift-givers I appreciate so much!
I know that isn't all, but I'm actually starting to fall asleep thinking about how much I have to do in the next 6 days. It's daunting, but so exciting! I'll come back to this later with more, I'm sure! :) Good night for now...
The 30-weeker...only 10 more to go! :)