Monday, July 20, 2009

Germany Bound...

I'm off to see my hubby, the wonderful hubby I love... (said to the tune of the "Wizard of Oz") :)

I leave tomorrow morning to hit the road to Dallas where I will take off and arrive in Germany shortly thereafter. As you can imagine, Chad & I are sooooooo excited to see each other....not to mention BE IN GERMANY together...and for our 2nd anniversary too!!! This is my first trip abroad, so I know there is plenty there waiting for me to see & experience!

This deployment has been so much different than the previous 3. I would have never imagined ever getting to go visit him while he was mid-deployment. It's awesome the treasures God sets out for us. Please pray for my safe & comfortable travel. It will be so great to have my hubs in my arms again! Plus, he finally gets to rub a real baby belly! :) He is so excited he can barely contain himself. :)

I will be back to catch you up on all of the fabulous travel details in about 2 weeks (or a little less). Happy end of July to all of you! :)

1 comment:

cls said...

You're going to have a blast! I hope you survive the long plane ride and that baby girl is comfy :)

Y'all have a fantastic time! I know I just got back from Jamaica, but man, I'm jealous!!