Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Up & Down Weather...

It seems like so many different cities and states have had some crazy weather these days. From thunderstorms, to tornadoes, to cold fronts, to crazy winds...and now to sunshine and beauty. Although there's still a small chill in the air, it's a really pretty day outside. Not quite as pretty and nice as I would prefer, because I'm really ready to be able to lay out and catch some rays. My poor see-through angel-white legs are tired of sending signals to space. They're actually scared to come out of jeans just yet for fear of being transparent and scaring other people.

Please start warming up a little bit so I can bring a little more pigment to my limbs! Ha!

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

I too, am in need of some sun!! I just got back from a walk in the park with Addi...The true motivation for the walk was for mommy to try to catch some rays;]

Here's to hoping it stays warm for more than a day or two!!