Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sex & the City...

I will admit that I never thought this show would be something I was interested in. I, until today, had managed to never see even 1 episode. I guess it's one of those shows that you don't just want to jump in to without knowing the background to the characters and what's REALLY going on, so I avoided it anytime it was on TBS or whatever channel it is that plays all the re-runs these days.

Well, no longer can I claim to be a Sex & the City virgin. Cassandra has the entire dvd collection and showed it to me the other day before she went to work. She said, and I quote, "Ohhh Kelly...seriously, once you start you won't be able to stop." And now, after watching the entire first season this morning, I sit here, trying to decide if I should be a TOTAL couch potato for the remainder of the day and continue on with season 2. I guess this is what happens when your husband is gone all day and you have absolutely nothing else to do.

On that note, I believe I'm gonna go load the machine...season 2 here I come. :)

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Yes, they are sooo addicting!! What a perfect way to pass the time on a lazy Saturday when your hubby is gone!

I rented most of the seasons one summer during college...COUCH POTATO DELUXE!!

Blair Beal said...

Oh my gosh!! Kelly!! I have done the EXACT SAME THING for days at a time... the summer I moved back from San Angelo. My mom couldn't get me out of my room watching dvd after dvd!! Come to think of it, I haven't done that in a while... ;)