Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lfie changing gig...

So, I have joined my friend Cassandra & several other people in her newest blog creation called '500 a day for 30 days'. Pretty much, our goal is to make sure to burn off 500 calories everyday (minus Sundays for rest, cuz that's what God wants us to do :)) for the next 30 days. We have hopes that it will do something fabulous for our mid-20, married bodies because we have slipped into a slump. And like I said on that blog yesterday, it is time to say adios to my flubby pet that I have been so generously feeding for months and months now. I've only been doing the program for 3 days and already feel so much better about myself. Maybe not because my clothes are fitting any differently yet, but because I know how hard I am trying. Feel free to check out the site and see if you would like to join in. It's a life changing experience, cuz everyone probably knows how much I loathe working out. And now I'm actually looking forward to doing it! Besides that stuff, Chad & I have a couple of trips possibly in the works right now. So far, we have a trip to Dallas next weekend to see my family! They are meeting us there because Dallas is the halfway point between San Angelo & Little Rock. Plus, my older brother and sister-in-law both live in Flower Mound & have offered for us to stay with them, which is awesome! Then in March, Nicole & Kyla are planning on coming to see us in North Carolina. I hope that works out, cuz Chad's schedule is looking quite drawn-out and behind right now. God knows how long it's going to take us to get outta Arkansas. It's slightly frustrating, but we are happy right now, so that's all that matters I guess. Then, we are hopefully going to Washington, DC with Joey & Laura in April. We have decided to make at least one trip a year with them a regular thing, so there it is! We are excited! Then, Kyla's birthday trip is going to be to Vegas in May (even though she turns 21 in March), but Chad & I are planning on joining in for that one. Soooo exciting! I know, you might be sitting there thinking...do they EVER stay in one place for very long?? And the answer to that is, no we don't. But that's how we're used to living and that's what makes us happy. haha. We love traveling, therefore we may be crazy. If only you could travel without having to live out of a suitcase. I hate that part! Gotta love the experiences though! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

i talked to your dad the other day for a bit. he sure is excited to meet up with y'all! enjoy the traveling!

if breastfeeding supposedly burns off 500 extra calories...does that still count? :) no, i really need to get myself into gear as well.