Thursday, December 18, 2008

The DVR Blues...

I'm feeling a little out of my element here in AR. We currently don't have a DVR in the house we're staying at, and it's sad that I'm sad about it. haha. I think I may need an intervention. Well, I guess I don't, being that I don't have an addiction to it right now while we don't have one, but I do think I'm going through withdrawals. And that's a very sad thing. We have basic cable here, no TV guide, & I couldn't find ABC last night. Therefore, I missed Private Practice which is one of my new favorites and I was sad. UGH! I'll probably watch it online but they always wait a week or so to post the new episodes. I guess they do that so the impatient people (yours truly) will go to iTunes and BUY it instead. We're going to have to do something about getting a DVR when we get back in January. So many shows come back in the spring! We have Lost, 24, American Idol, Life, Private Practice, the Biggest Loser, etc. It's gonna be crazy.

Does anyone else find it sad that this is all that I have to blog about? I guess that if this is my life's worst hurdle right now, then we're doing okay. I'm so worthless. haha.

No comments: