Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mississippi Night...

Well, we are halfway done with our journey back to the east coast. I am currently on my laptop in our hotel room in Jackson. We are in between watching tv & trying to keep up with the election hoo-rah. Too bad McCain isn't pulling a little more votes his way. I'm quite nervous about the potential outcome, but I'm still staying open-minded. It's not over til the fat lady sings, right?! Not only that...but we have seen some pretty crazy things happen in some of these elections. I'm just praying that a saving grace like that can be sent down from above at this moment in time. Come on McCain & Palin!

In other news, my back is killing me from being couped up in the car for so long at a time & I'm totally not looking forward to another 9 or 10 hours tomorrow. Yuck. But, I'm excited to get back to our home in NC. It'll be a glorious day.

I'm very excited about getting a shower & going to SLEEP tonight. And Cracker Barrel for breakfast in the morning! Woo-hoo! :) Goodnight & good luck, America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there kell, just a little while longer and you'll be home sweet home with your hubby!