Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Elf Yourself!

Before I have you click on the link below, I want to preface it with the fact that my lifelong best friend Nicole has been quite sick, & bored, & created it and sent it to me in an e-mail today. I got a good laugh out of it, so I thought I'd share the fun-having. I'm sure some of you have seen them before, but she went out of her way to find some of the worst/funny pictures of each of us before uploading them to the elf-heads. You may not recognize mine, because I have one of my famous 'ugly faces' on. It's bad...but it's funny.

The elves include myself, Chad, Kyla (her lil sis), Elya (the blonde, my other best friend), & Nicole herself. It's cute and happy. Please enjoy...

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/r2kPnJZOTlYHHUhnsW33

Go have some fun & make one of your own! :) Happy elfing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! i was literally rolling around on my bed laughing hysterically! those faces were perfect! i especially like when chad does the shimmy...