Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To Do List:

Of things to do before Chad gets here on Friday!! Woo-hoo! We are finally here...to the countdown of T-3 days. So exciting! Now I have to focus all of my efforts on trying to get a lot of things done before he gets here. So far, I've been procrastinating, but the time is here to get my butt in gear! So here it is...what I have to get done between now and the oh-so-glorious day of Friday:

--> Clean out our car...my favorite thing to do...NOT! :) But necessary all the same.
--> Pack all of the extra stuff I don't need in the next 2 weeks. Yuck! I brought SO much stuff!
--> Gather & pack my things for the cruise. Fun!
--> Purchase a couple good bottles of wine/champagne to take on the cruise with us! Woo-hoo!
--> Upload tunes to my iPod to make sure it's ready for highway travel!
--> Get a Halloween party costume ready by Saturday! What to be, what to be?!
--> Clean & change sheets on the bed...oooh-la-la!
--> Get an outfit ready for our family picture to be taken on Saturday by the fabulous couple, Laura & Slade, at Cozart Photography. Yay!
--> Steam/iron Chad's new suit & have it ready to look pimp on the cruise!
--> Turn Chad's phone back on so he will have restored communication, stateside! :)

Well, that's all I can think of for right now. But, I'm sure more will pop up along the way! Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's so exciting! I bet you're heart is racing!