Saturday, September 27, 2008

Livin' in Lubbock...

I got here & we've had a great time so far! The trip here is SOOOO boring. The flattest, most boring drive in Texas. I was so bored, I made Chad's packing list for our cruise so he would actually have what he's going to need. How wife-like of me, huh? The funny thing is he doesn't mind that I tell him exactly what to wear, just so he doesn't to think about it himself. It works.

We've pretty much just hung around, gone out to eat 3 times so far, and plan to hang out with her step-brothers for their birthday tonight. Our friend Ben is from Houston & he came in last night. He & I planned to have his visit be a surprise to everyone else and it worked out perfectly. He got in at 1:00am and we stayed up until 5:00 talking. Crazy, tired kids we are. Therefore, today has obviously only consisted of eating and napping. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. But, my back is driving me nuts. It aches, ALL of the time. I'm about tired of this whole back ordeal. It needs to officially be dealt with.

Not much else to catch ya up on. Just enjoying a nice weekend of family and friends. That's all for now, folks.

1 comment:

cls said...

Love, love, love the new layout! Super cute! How much longer until Chad gets back!?