Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Week Gone...CHECK!

Well, I really didn't do much this past week besides back rehab and work at Shipping Point. It seems as though my life has returned itself to the olden days. Same old thing it always was. Minus the athletics, skinny body, and desire to 'go out' all of the time with friends. I've kind of caught myself in a funk when it comes to hanging out with people lately. I could take it or leave it, to be honest. Is that bad? I guess I'm kinda being a recluse (which isn't really like me), but I guess everyone has their times of reclus(osity?)...right? haha.

The weeks really are passing by rather quickly. No complaints about that one! Maybe that's why I've been keeping to myself. Just letting the days slide by me so I don't have to think about how many we have left to go. I usually live weekend to weekend because of all the activity going on. There is usually something interesting going on, but not so much now that school has started back again. I'm just here. And I will be, for another good 6 weeks or so. Yay.

The best part about it all though, is getting to spend time with my family. I really do miss them when we're in NC. Most of the time, I just have to treat not seeing them like it's another deployment. Just, no one is going overseas. We're just split by about 5 states between us instead. I guess for a while, deployments are going to continue, both overseas and in-state. They must eventually stop.

Someday they will.......someday.

No comments: