Monday, July 7, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...

Well, the weekend was everything that I hoped it would be. We spent a full four days having a blast with Nicole's family and the lake. Between pontoon boats, wakeboarding, sea-dooing, rope swinging, fireworks, Catch Phrase, swimming, pool and tubing, it was a weekend full of happiness. I will admit I don't feel as young as I used to. My body, from head to toe is IN PAIN, lol. I guess if soreness is a measuring factor of how much fun I had, I had a frickin' blast. :)


The weather was perfect, got a few sprinkles everyday, but the sun was shiny and the water was the perfect refreshing temperature. I actually got a little tan! Hallelujah, haha. I was beginning to think my skin was incapable of expressing color anymore. Anyways, I'm back, considering going back to work at Shipping Point again *sigh*, and in dire need of a good full body massage.


Hope everyone had fun this weekend and is ready to get back to life after a long holiday weekend. Here's a couple of pics:
Me & my besties Nicole & Elya...




Tubing with Elya & Taylor...

Proof that I really did get up and wakeboard at 7:00 am. haha. (I'm STILL sore...:( )

No comments: