Monday, June 9, 2008

Late Pic Post...

I thought I'd share some photos of our super-duper time in Orlando. We had a lot of fun at Sea World and a great time on our Flamingo paddle boat. We named her Bridget. She provided us with a full 30 minutes of sunny and sweaty on-the-water fun. Good stuff! Then we moved on to the Shamu Show which was really cool. Made me want to train whales. Although, that profession is probably completely out of the cards for me, haha. I don't even like fish. But, it's fun to wonder what it would be like. And, I got a pretty sweet picture. Check it out!

Our fellow flamingo friends. Me with the flamingo fleet. Bridget is the one kissing my cheek. :)
Here are a couple pictures to let you see how beautiful it really is in Myrtle Beach, SC. It's in the top 10 beaches to visit in the U.S. It's really nice to swim in an ocean with no sea-weed tickling your legs and a very clean beach with powdery sand. Minus the couple of sharks that came near the beach (not while we were swimming), it was lovely. We got to watch everyone get out of the water one by one all the way down the shoreline. Kind of entertaining from the third story of our condo. We didn't know what was going on at first, but figured it out when we got a glance at two dark 'things' turning over in the water. Interesting sight, then we lost interest.
The view from our bedroom balcony.

No comments: