Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Awww...Baby Snuggles

My mom and I have been watching a beautiful little 8-month-old boy these past couple of days and will continue to do so through the rest of this week. His name is Logan (yes Emily, your 'Chunky Monkey' :)) and he is soooo sweet. He is always in a good mood and is busy, busy, busy! We've had a good time playing with him and he fell asleep on me for almost an hour today, which is my favorite thing ever! Baby cuddles when they're asleep and so cute is a gift from God. My sister walked in and said, "looks pretty good on her, huh?!"(referring to me with a sleeping baby in my arms), haha. Yes, it does and thank you for noticing sissy ;)!

He smiles all of the time and he studies you until he knows your face. I think he stared at me for about an hour yesterday trying to get to 'know' me. He's precious and has the cutest chunky legs. I love baby rolls! :)

Ohhhh my, to have one of my own. Hey God, may that day come soon? :-P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya'll did 8 hrs? Wow! I don't think I could do that! You're a stronger woman than I am ;0)

Oh and yes, baby snuggles are the best! I'm going to get to babysit a 10 month old tomorrow and he's SO cute! I love it!

cls said...

Awww! Sleepy, cuddly babies are the best!! You'll get yours soon, I have a feeling :)

P.S. Y'all have a girl so our boy can marry her (no, I'm not pregnant). Just dreamin' hehehe :)

Emily said...

Aww my Chunky Monkey! Give him a kiss for me, please! And squeeze his chubby cheeks! =)