Friday, May 9, 2008

Today's Agenda...

Well, as I have told you before, life is crazy busy right now. I've been studying my brain away in trying to master the arts of real estate in NC. My instructor gave us a practice test the other day that is supposed to mimick the test we take this coming Tuesday for practice and as a knowledge measuring tool. We're supposed to set aside the 4 hour block of time that we're going to be given in class, have no distractions or books around, and just attack the test like we know we can. I'm going to take it this afternoon so I can have it done and over with and know where I stand on the information before Chad's parents get here tomorrow. Practice test, prepare to meet your worst nightmare! haha. Wish me luck.

Also on my schedule of 'things to do' today, I need to wash some clothes and the bedding for Chad's parents and brother. We have converted what used to be a guest room into an office since we don't have many guests and Chad is studying a lot too, so we must change it BACK to the guest room and figure out where we're going to stuff the extra desk we have in there. It should be interesting. I'm excited they're coming. They'll probably only be here for less than 24 hours since they are on their way to D.C. (I'm jealous) and need to hit the road. But it'll be fun while they're here! Bring out the spades...

So, anyways, a test, laundry, deep house cleaning, and rearranging furniture...sounds like a fabulous Friday to me. Excuse me while I go get stoked about it all...:-P

No comments: