Monday, May 12, 2008

On the Attack...

Today is my last day to fill my head with some useful and some useless real estate information. I'm going to try my hardest to stay focused all day. I'm really just ready for this first test to be done and over with so I can move on to the license exam and have that done and over with too. I have like four unaccounted for pimples (which I haven't had in forever) on my face that make me think that my body is beginning to react to either my bad diet or my load of stress. Either way, it has to GO! Let the stress be lifted off my shoulders and let the non-pimple-faced fun re-begin.

Chad & I went on a Sundate (date on a Sunday) yesterday and it was a lot of fun. We went to get lunch at a place called Zaxby's, then grabbed me a cappuccino in this really cute local coffee shop, and then we went to see What Happens in Vegas with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. It was super-cute movie. Funny, funny. Movie tickets around these parts are way out of control. $9 for one person. Luckily, yesterday was the Sunday matinee and ONLY (haha) cost us $7 each. How ridiculous, huh? Anywho, good thing we enjoyed it! :)

P.S. Happy (late) Mother's Day to all of you out there & also to all of the 'soon-to-be's'! :)

No comments: