Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ohhhh LIFE...

List of "to do's" between now and Chad's potential takeoff, only 11 days from now:
*Load the overflowing dishwasher resulting from last night's Thanksgiving feast...we do that kinda often. Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cornbread...we like it, any time of the year :)!
*Re-wash all of Chad's desert gear so it smells fresh and clean...not musty and like the sweaty/sandy mixture of odors.
*Pack for a 9 day vacation both to Orlando, FL and Myrtle Beach, SC. 5 bags here we come! haha.
*Receive my application approval letter from the Real Estate Commission to have the okay to register for my state exam, hopefully on the 14th of June so I can finally get it over with!
*Clean the house completely and make it presentable for my family to enjoy during their visit.
*Cook what groceries we have left so I don't have to throw them away.
*Work out so my legs and tummy don't feel so jiggly. A bikini is the last thing I want to see on my body right now, but yet the beach and Chad's parents' pool is going to be calling my name...in just a few short days!
*Figure out why our Air Conditioner is frozen.
*Take movies back to Blockbuster before they are late.

I think that's all I can think of for now. Oh yea, and please pray for my father-in-law, Rick, cuz his health isn't the greatest right now. Diabetes is in the family and he was just diagnosed with Type 1 yesterday. Pretty sucky. Thanks!

No comments: