Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All Kinds of 'Going ons'...

Whew! Where to start. Well, first of all, I would like to announce that my best friend in the whole wide world just set up her blog and is now in our community of friends. Yay for Nicole. Click here to see her page. I'm excited to see what all she has to say about life outside of our daily conversations. It should be fun!

Today was my last day of real estate class. We have been in class for 5 weeks and my first big test to pass this course is next Tuesday, so a LOT of studying will be going down from now until then. All I can hope for is that I prepare myself well enough to pass it the first time. I will be beyond frustrated with myself if anything happens otherwise. Plus, it's about time I start bringing in a buck! haha. Also, I met a new friend in class this past week. Her name is Alyssa and she's really cool. We went to lunch together with some other class people and seem to be a lot alike. We seem to be two of very few 'younger people' in our class. It's a relief to have others like you in classes like this, especially when all of the 'oldies' KNOW EVERYTHING and have their 2 cents to throw into every subject. In other words, we know how to keep our mouths shut and not annoy everyone. haha. Anyways, she's really nice and it would be great to start having some good friends around these parts.

Chad & I received '27 Dresses' and 'P.S. I Love You' in our mail from our Blockbuster online yesterday and, even though I've already seen both of them, I'm super-excited to watch them again...with the hubby this time! :) I think these two movies at once might be the best movie combo we've had arrive in our box so far. haha. Nothin' beats a chick-flick weekend! :) Woo-hoo! (poor Chad, haha)

Our friend Dom is in town for a couple of days. He came over for dinner Monday night and I believe he's coming over tonight for dinner too. We love getting to hang out with the friends we don't get to see very often. He's great fun.

T.V. is getting out of hand lately. All of this studying and trying to get in bed at a decent and healthy time has been forcing postponements on our shows. It's driving me nuts. But I did see 'Dancing with the Stars' last night and I was happy with Mario leaving. I've also decided that one of the professional dancers on that show is MY IDOL. Her name is Julianne Hough and she's amazing. At only 20 years old, she's the prettiest, most talented, best choreographing, and playful dancer of them all. She's won two of the past 5 "Dancing with the Stars" trophies. Oh yea, and she's only been on the show for 3 seasons. Not a bad track record if you ask me. She also recently released a country music album that I haven't had a chance to look into yet. But seriously, given the ability and opportunity, I would love to be her. haha.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I shall go on to make dinner.

No comments: