Monday, April 14, 2008

Overload...

Well, I may currently be experiencing the beginning of an eye infection or something of the like. I don't think I've ever had a sty on my eye (excuse the rhyme) so I'm not sure what that would feel like, but I do know that my left eye-lid has a spot that's very sensitive and that occasionally itches. It's been a while since I've had my last eye infection too, so who knows what's going on?! All I know is that it's always a pain to have any kind of eye problems when you wear contacts. My glasses make my eyeballs burn. I think I need new ones. Anyways...

On top of that, I've been a rather irresponsible student when it comes to the amount of time I've taken to study our weeks-worth of information. I'm trying to play catch-up as we speak...well, actually, I'm typing my blog as we speak, but you're my break if you know what I mean. It's interesting stuff and I really want to learn it, but it's really hard for me to look beyond the distractions and get it done. Also, as soon as I start reading, my eyes tell me it's naptime. It's crazy how fast I can fall asleep after just a couple of sentences. In my favor, my instructor cancelled tomorrow's class because he has continuation training of his own today and tomorrow, so we meet back up again on Wednesday. I guess that gives me the rest of today and all of tomorrow to get all souped up to learn even more on Wednesday. Yay! Let's see how I do!

In the meantime, I must get some good studying done and get ready to go work out when Chad gets home. Yay for being productive...or trying to be anyways. Adios for now!

1 comment:

cls said...

It's probably a sty...in your eye. I get a washcloth and soak it in VERY hot water (as hot as you can stand) and then place it over your eye for a few minutes. It lessens the swelling and redness and itchiness. And try not to touch it...I HATE STY'S!