Friday, February 15, 2008

Movie Night!


I'm going to go see 27 dresses with my best friend, Elya, her fiancee, John, & another best friend, Ashley, tonight at 10:35. Kind of late to start a 2-hour movie, but I'll be a trooper and hang in there. I bought us theatre-style candy at the store today so we could save a collective $10 on the over-priced stuff they have at the movie counter (don't tell on me, please! :)). I'm excited to see this one because I like Katherine Heigl a lot and the guy in it (I've lost his name) is super hott. It should be a great romantic comedy...which I have decided is currently my favorite movie category. I'm over all of the on-the-edge-of-your-seat horror films I used to watch and the goofy comedies I've always loved (don't worry, Dumb & Dumber is still my favorite of all time). I think I just enjoy the happy ending feel of the romantic movies out there. I'll be sure to come and report back to those of you who haven't seen it yet. Off to Starbucks for a pre-movie mingle. Adios for now...


1 comment:

cls said...

What did you think of the movie? I thought it was cute...but forgettable.