Sunday, February 10, 2008

Celebrity Bash...


The Red Carpet Celebrity bash for KK's 25th birthday was awesome Saturday night. So many people pulled together to get the awesome decorations done and make the house feel Hollywood inspired. Everyone dressed up and had a blast. With a real red carpet backdrop and the papparazzi going, it was truly a wonderful night. I was the host of the night and interviewed everyone as they came down the red carpet about who they were and who they were wearing for the night. We had pieces inspired by even Target & Old Navy...it was super-classy! haha.
I went as Christina Applegate from Samantha Who? (along with many other things). Although she may be best known for her roles in "Married with Children" or "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead". I think she's gorgeous & I'm very jealous of her hair on the show. But, it was a blast. Tell me what you think....any resemblance at all??

SingStar (karaoke on the playstation) was awesome fun with many guests who couldn't sing at all...myself included. I guess that's probably the fun of it though! We also dragged out the good 'ole Guitar Hero too by the end of the night. We also danced til we couldn't dance anymore. We realized how good we really are at throwing parties...haha. Can't wait til next year! :)
"I'm Christina Applegate reporting from the KK's Bash red carpet in Hollywood, California. And this is Hollywood Live!" haha. Maybe that'll be the job I get...some day when I actually get one. haha.

No comments: