Friday, January 11, 2008

Grey's...Seriously?

I really hope they were kidding when they said last night's episode was the last one of the Grey's Anatomy series, because I thought it was rather disappointing. It seemed like they started new stories, opened others, and didn't finish really any of them. Kind of distracting and sad if you ask me. Seems like they're hurting pretty bad from the writer's strike. Oh well I guess...

American Idol starts next Tuesday. YAY! I get to see people who sing even worse than me (which is pretty hard to do) and make fools of themselves by thinking they really do have talent. Sucks to be them, but fun to be me. It's exciting! One more show to help the time go by.

I had a dream about Chad being home last night...(sigh)...then I woke up...felt around...realized I was alone and thought...'awwww, nuts!' :(

2 comments:

cls said...

Yes, indeed. Grey's was horrible last night!!

I, too, had a dream about my husband coming home. Problem was, he wouldn't talk to me. Lol. I was talking to him while he just sat there. Weird.

Unknown said...

Grey's..what the crap?! There's no way that could be the last one..I won't allow it!