Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's getting closer...

Well, looks like this Christmas season is only going to allow me to accomplish writing a blog once a week, haha. Busy-ness at work is picking up as all the crazies like to come out to play...and ship things. You would not believe the idiots there are in this town. It takes everything within me sometimes to just force a deep breath and laugh at people who are too imcompetent to prep a package for shipping. I mean seriously, we do EVERYTHING for you so it really shouldn't be hard at all...for anyone...including 3 or 4 year olds, but somehow teens and adults alike gleam during their moments of pure stupidity. It makes me scared to be on the same roads as them...seriously. But anyways, enough about work!

Christmas is QUICKLY approaching! Goodness gracious...only 16 more days! We just got the tree up & I've began wrapping my gifts to others so I'm still a lil ahead of the rest! Looking back, I think I may have spent over my Christmas allowance, but I just couldn't resist. I have a compulsive disorder this year that makes me keep buying for people (often accidentally) multiple times. Maybe I shall return a few things and take my balance to a slightly lower place. But I like all of my gifts so much, hah! What to do, what to do! I mean, Christmas only comes around once a year, right?! (that's my justification and I'm sticking to it!;0)) I love Christmas! I just wish Chad was here to play Christmas with us!
Well, if I was unable to get a Christmas card to you this year, then enjoy a Christmas wish on here!


Friendly wishes for a warm
& wonderful holiday season!
Merry Christmas &
Happy New Year!
With Love,
Chad & Kelly Sellers

2 comments:

cls said...

That's the cutest pic of you guys! I love my Christmas card. Yours will be sent out on Monday.

How are you hanging in there?

cls said...

OK Kelly, it's time for some updation of your bloggy blog!