Friday, October 7, 2011

Jewelry Hanger

I took inspiration for a jewelry hanger from something I saw on Pinterest (surprise, surprise!) & ended up making one for $4. I couldn't believe how lucky I got finding what I needed, but that's what the wonderful store of Ikea will do for you! I found the towel rack for $1.99 & 20 'S' hooks for $2. So cheap and easy & I love that I can actually see all of them as I'm leaving my closet. I have found myself accessorizing even more than before. LOVE that Ikea! 

 Hung so pretty...
 After I got the rod hung, I couldn't help but figure out a way to display my earrings too, so I added some jute yarn to the wall with push tacks & hung them all side by side. 
Here's the finished product! You should try making one yourself! 
Have you found any new and fun storage solutions lately?


2 comments:

The Kopers said...

You are so creative! Love it!

Tanya Field said...

I use TIE RACKS from the dollar store... a foot long with 10 pegs on the top row and 10 on the bottom, this allows me to have earrings on top and coordinating necklaces directly below.
I currently have 6 and need more, they are neat and clean and do the job for a buck!