Saturday, October 11, 2008

TOGA TOGA TOGA

I am so excited about tonight. Me & my friend Stephanie have the same birthday so we decided to throw a joint party...fun, fun!! And, neither of us have ever been to a toga party before (and my family is all about theme parties), so we decided we would be Roman for a night & throw a toga party for ourselves!

So, it's going to be in my sister's backyard tonight with columns, a chariot (homemade), vines, friends, family & a feast! It's going to be awesome!

I have my toga all figured out. It's going to be mostly gold, with a little offwhite/gold zebra pattern. Sounds kinda crazy, but should be pretty cute. I will definitely be posting some cool pics in a few days. There's a little bit of cloud coverage as of right now, so I'm really hoping we don't get rained on today. We have quite a bit of setup to get done so that would be a huge damper...literally. :)

Well, I better go! Yay for party day! :)

No comments: