Saturday, September 17, 2011

BOO! Candy

I was inspired by this on Pinterest the other day, & decided to do my own version...for $6!!


I saw these candle holders at the Dollar Tree & paired them with the votive candleholders with a little hot glue & voila! New candy dishes were born. It was super easy & only took about 10 minutes.



 I added some jute around the groove in the glass & cut B-O-O letters out of cardstock & tied them on. It turned out cute, I think.



Plus, the candy is practically gone already, 4 days later. Ha. I put Reese's Pieces, the Autumn Mix, & original Candy Corn in the dishes & let me tell ya, they are delicious together! So hard to stop eating them once you start. Can't wait for Fall!

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

3 comments:

Teri said...

These are so very cute. I linked to you from Weekend Wrap Up at Taters and Tots. You have inspired me to make something like you did. I just love what you made!

Jordan McCollum said...

Cute! My SIL's family always mixes candy corn with peanuts, so I bet peanut butter pieces are good, too

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Really Cute! I would love for you to link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.
www.itsybitsypaperblog.com